Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello World!

Since my other blog, BoredAdmin hit a monumental (sarcasm) 500 page-views today, it seems like a good time to start a second one!

Over there, I try not to talk about myself. This place will be different. Like a diary, but with less whining and pining. (But if Pinning is your thing, I've got that going on over here.)


I hope to be entertaining, and maybe funny or insightful. But I expect to be me. And I expect to have even less monumental numbers than I do at BoredAdmin. I also expect to be bad about updating regularly, especially at first. I apologize in advance for that now and I will try not to do so again.


So thank you for reading. Don't hesitate to give me feedback. Here goes!


----------------------
P.S.

My background image is from www.colourlovers.com/pattern/3091025/RedGrey_Damask and is used under creative commons license.

The bird image in my title piece is from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2010/05/free-vintage-clip-art-sweet-red-bird.html and is in the public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment